CallMax Softswitch testimonial by Telefonika Club
‘…The system makes it easier to manage all the necessary services as in case of technical support as for the usual dealers and operators…’
‘…Speedflow’s technical support service works as energizers…’
Dennis Tamm, Executive at Club Telefonika
1. When was Callmax Softswitch implemented by your company?
Couple of weeks ago.
2. How long did it take you to implement this software system?
The whole process took 3 days.
3. Did you study a market of VoIP softswitches before you made your choice? What Callmax features were determinant for your decision-making?
Yes, we have studied the market. But almost all the programs don’t have the solutions our company needed. Callmax fitted us perfectly due to a couple of reasons: the program qualifies completely our needs, and the constant Russian-speaking technical assistance is one of the key factors for us in effective cooperation.
4. What advantages do you gain by using CallMax Softswitch? Did you note some changes in your daily workflow after the softswitch implementation?
The system makes it easier to manage all the necessary services as in case of technical support as for the usual dealers and operators.
5. How would you describe Speedflow Communications technical team’s approach to clients’ support? How fast did they react to your company’s demands about necessary improvements during the system implementation?
All the inquiries were solved on a real-time basis. Speedflow’s technical support service works as energizers. Implementing the system started right after the signing of the contract. After the payment was made the system was ready to operate in 12 hours. All the issues have been worked out very well and quickly.
6. What can you say about the work of the stuff of Speedflow Communications?
I would give 8 on a five-point scale. Managers explain everything very competently and help to clear up every question we had from payment to our ideas in the redesign.
7. Please, can you share the information about your company main activities, history, plans for the future?
Club Telefonika Ltd is a British-Russian club that unites individuals and companies from more than 12 different countries. Club Telefonika sets an ambitious goal to minimalize the cost of telecommunication services of other telecoms operators for the club members. The company already has more than 3200 clients being established only at 2009. The main area of the company’s activity is providing services in VoIP sphere.
Executive at Club Telefonika