MediaCore – good-quality solution for VoIP telephony
‘It completely meets our requirements’
‘Support team is available 24/7 which is very convenient’
Emad Numan, Managing Director, 52Nexchange
1. When was the Mediacore Softswitch launched by your company?
The MediaCore Softswitch was implemented in January 2012.
2. What kind of issues you faced up before migrating to the MediaCore?
Our company used to operate with the own-developed solution. However, interface implementation required too much time so we decided to migrate to another softswitch.
3. Which MediaCore features have appeared to be the most useful for you, have affected your decision in favor of our Softswitch Solution?
It completely meets our requirements and has built-in and convenient interface.
4. The MediaCore includes the following modules: Switch, Billing, Guardian, and Transcoding. Which package was chosen by your company and why?
We use the complete set. Switching is the most important but other modules are very helpful as well.
5. How long did it take to have the MediaCore installed?
Speedflow engineers did installation very fast. We started operation almost immediately.
6. What’s your overall impression on the NOC Team Support?
Response time is very quick. Support team is available 24/7 which is very convenient.
7. Which results have you achieved since you started to use the MediaCore Softswitch?
We assess results as positive. Due to the MediaCore Class 4 solution all our issues has been solved.
8. We would be grateful also if you told us briefly about your company: main activities and plans for the future?
The core-business of our company is VoIP telephony. Now we are planning to expand our traffic.