‘MediaCore allows us to analyze our business better’
‘Softswitch absolutely meets our requirements’
David Waters, Director, Progressive Telecom LLC
1. When was the Mediacore Softswitch launched by your company?
The softswitch was installed in October 2011.
2. What kind of issues you faced up before migrating to the MediaCore?
Before the MediaCore implementation our company faced up invoicing and reporting problems.
3. Which MediaCore features have appeared to be the most useful for you, have affected your decision in favor of our Softswitch Solution?
It has a good reports generation subsystem. Another advantage of the MediaCore is the least cost routing. Favorable price was important as well.
4. The MediaCore includes the following modules: Switch, Billing, Guardian, and Transcoding. Which package was chosen by your company and why?
Our company owns the Switch with Billing and revenue assurance system Guardian. These modules absolutely meet our requirements.
5. How long did it take to have the MediaCore installed?
The softswitch installation was incredibly fast. It took about 2 hours.
6. What's your overall impression on the NOC Team Support?
Our company has a very good impression. Technical support department is very responsive.
7. Which results have you achieved since you started to use the MediaCore Softswitch?
We have started providing A-Z termination to our customers. The MediaCore features allow analyzing business better, so we increased the efficiency of our business.
Progressive Telecom is the USA based VoIP service carrier. It provides wholesale VoIP call origination and termination. Company has interconnections with Tier 1 providers, mobile operators and other voice companies. They are going to launch retail service by next year.