MediaCore – Reliable Softswitch for a Good Price, IP Intercom Ltd
‘We highly appreciate our cooperation with Speedflow’
Alexey Solovyev, General Director, IP Intercom Ltd.
1. When was the Mediacore Softswitch launched by your company?
We launched the MediaCore Class 4 Solution more than one year ago, in May 2011.
2. What kind of issues did you face up before migrating to the MediaCore?
We were looking for a reliable Linux-based Softswitch.
3. Which MediaCore features have appeared to be the most useful for you, have affected your decision in favor of our Softswitch Solution?
The MediaCore is easy-to-understand and has a reasonable price. All of the necessary Class 4 features work smoothly. Furthermore, Speedflow staff is professional and it is a pleasure to cooperate with them.
4. The MediaCore includes the following modules: Switch, Billing, Guardian, and Transcoding. Which package was chosen by your company and why?
We use the complete package. It stands to reason that billing, transcoding, and Guardian are vital parts of the solution.
5. How long did it take to have the MediaCore installed?
It took about two weeks to install the Softswitch, configure it and investigate all of the necessary features.
6. What’s your overall impression on the NOC Team Support?
Technical staff is helpful. We highly appreciate their work.
7. Which results have you achieved since you started to use the MediaCore Softswitch?
We’ve got a high-performance solution integratable with our Class 5 Softswitch. The main result is that the system is reliable and stable.
IP Intercom Ltd is the VoIP operator, which provides retail IP-telephony services to business customers in Moscow and St Petersburg.