Trulynx Ltd.: Association with Speedflow has been very positive
‘Association with Speedflow has been very positive’
‘We are very happy with the technical support’
Upasana Gupta, VP Operations & Sales, Trulynx Ltd.
1. When was MediaCore Softswitch implemented by your company?
It was implemented more than one year ago, on February 2011.
2. How long did it take you to implement this software system?
The system was implemented within a week
3. Is your company renting or bought MediaCore SoftSwitch?
Our company bought MediaCore Softswitch
4. MediaCore Softswitch includes different program modules: billing, transcoding, Revenue Assurance System Guardian, VoIP Trouble Ticket Automatic System. Which package was chosen by your company? Why?
We chose the complete set of the Class 4 softswitch.
5. Did you study a market of VoIP softswitches before you made your choice? What MediaCore features were determinant for your decision-making?
Yes, we did a study of the market and decided to go with Mediacore because we liked the routing system and Guardian Automatic trouble ticket system.
6. Was there a necessity of system expansion considering individual requirements of your company operation? If so, what add-ins have been made to your variant of the system?
We needed to expand the capacity of our network. Guardian Automatic trouble ticket system has been an add-in to our system.
7. What advantages do you gain by using MediaCore Softswitch? Did you note some changes in your daily workflow after the softswitch implementation?
Our NOC management has become more streamlined.
8. What can you say about the work of the staff of Speedflow Communications during the process of implementation of the system in your company?
The support we got during the implementation was very professional.
9. How would you describe Speedflow Communications team’s approach to clients’ support? How fast did they react to your company’s demands about necessary improvements?
We are very happy with the technical support so far.
10. How do you assess the results of collaboration with Speedflow Communications?
Association with Speedflow has been very positive.
11. Please, can you share the information about your company main activities, history, plans for the future?
Our current focus is to provide Premium quality Retail A-Z (CLI and Non-CLI) to Callshops, Calling card companies, other retailers and resellers. For this purpose, we provide two routings, Premium CLI termination (Platinum routing) and premium Non-CLI termination (Gold routing). Historically, our core business has been wholesale voice termination and we continue to expand there.
In the second half of 2012, we plan to start our operations in USA.