MediaCore Softswitch Testimonial by Cabuyao.Online Inc.
Georg Keppel, Manager for International Relations Cabuyao.Online Inc.
1. When was MediaCore Softswitch implemented by your company?
Last January 2011.
2. How long did it take you to implement this software system?
3. Is your company renting or bought MediaCore SoftSwitch?
We are renting.
4. MediaCore Softswitch includes different program modules: billing, transcoding, monitoring system of the VoIP connection quality Guardian, VoIP Trouble Ticket Automatic System. Which package was chosen by your company? Why?
We have the whole package to get a better overview
5. Did you study a market of VoIP softswitches before you made your choice? What MediaCore features were determinant for your decision-making?
Yes, we studied. Decided on MediaCore Softswitch because we wanted the collocation in Hong Kong
6. Was there a necessity of system expansion considering individual requirements of your company operation? If so, what add-ins have been made to your variant of the system?
We needed a second softswitch partner, to become more stable in our operation.
7. What advantages do you gain by using MediaCore Softswitch? Did you note some changes in your daily workflow after the softswitch implementation?
Yes, because we are now more flexible.
8. What can you say about the work of the stuff of Speedflow Communications during the process of implementation of the system in your company?
It took us some days to let run their hardware, because of the bad weather.
9. How would you describe Speedflow Communications team’s approach to clients’ support? How fast did they react to your company’s demands about necessary improvements?
We are quite happy with the performance of your NOC, always on-line!
10. How do you assess the results of collaboration with Speedflow Communications?
Very cooperative NOC, Traffic Manager and Accountant.
11. Please, can you share the information about your company main activities, history, plans for the future?
Cabuyao.Online Inc. operates since 2009, doing termination, wholesale and retail. Plans of international SMS, video conferences plus on-line money remittances for our OFW clients.