MediaCore Softswitch Testimonial by Cell-Termination Corp.
‘The MediaCore Softswitch
is a robust platform that will only become better.’
1. When was the Mediacore Softswitch launched by your company?
It was implemented in September 2011.
2. What kind of issues did you face up before migrating to the MediaCore?
We faced up issues with prefixes, as do the routes, prices, moving menus, configure outgoing e-mails.
3. Which MediaCore features have appeared to be the most useful for you, have affected your decision in favor of our Softswitch Solution?
We were looking for another platform solution to solve our issues and we found it.
4. The MediaCore includes the following modules: Switch, Billing, Guardian, and Transcoding. Please list the set of modules you have now (Complete or Incomplete Set)?
We have a complete set of the Mediacore Softswitch for up to 100 concurrent calls.
5. How long did it take to have the MediaCore implemented?
The process of implementation was about one week.
6. What’s your overall impression on the NOC Support Team?
We have good impressions on the technical support, NOC responses promptly.
7. Which results have you achieved since you started to use the MediaCore Softswitch?
We’ve got positive results. The MediaCore Softswitch is a robust platform that will only become better.
8. We would be grateful also if you told us briefly about your company: main activities and plans for the future?
Cell-Termination Corp. was founded in 2007 as a wholesale carrier of international voice traffic. We have reputed customers in the telecommunications industry from five continents and 100% growth year-on-year.