MediaCore Softswitch Testimonial by G5 Interlinks
G5 Interlinks (Offshore) Ltd.
‘… have good business ethics…’
‘…Stability, easy to use…’
1. When was MediaCore Softswitch implemented by your company?
4 months ago.
2. How long did it take you to implement this software system?
3. Is your company renting or bought MediaCore SoftSwitch?
4. Mediacore Softswitch includes different program modules: billing, transcoding, monitoring system of the VoIP connection quality Guardian, VoIP Trouble Ticket Automatic System. Which package was chosen by your company? Why?
All. For better performance.
5. Did you study a market of VoIP softswitches before you made your choice? What MediaCore features were determinant for your decision-making?
Yes, I did. MediaCore competes well with mvts2.
6. What advantages do you gain by using MediaCore Softswitch? Did you note some changes in your daily workflow after the softswitch implementation?
Stability, easy to use. Yes, sure we did.
7. What can you say about the work of the stuff of Speedflow Communications during the process of implementation of the system in your company?
Professional, good team.
8. How would you describe Speedflow Communications team’s approach to clients’ support? How fast did they react to your company’s demands about necessary improvements?
Very fast. As grade I can give 10/10.
9. How do you assess the results of collaboration with Speedflow Communications?
Very very professional and have good business ethics.
10. Please, can you share the information about your company main activities, history, plans for the future?
We do mainly retail and wholesale traffic. We have a lot of calling cards and retails traffic. But most use of MediaCore is for wholesale business.