MediaCore Softswitch Testimonial by Intelcom Network Ltd.
‘The main advantage of the MediaCore Softswitch is its usability’
‘Integrated billing was the key factor in our choice.‘
1. When was MediaCore Softswitch implemented by your company?
MediaCore Softswitch was implemented in July, 2011
2. Is your company renting or bought MediaCore SoftSwitch?
Our company purchased the MediaCore Softswitch
3. MediaCore Softswitch includes different program modules: billing, transcoding, Revenue Assurance System Guardian, VoIP Trouble Ticket Automatic System. Which package was chosen by your company? Why?
We chose the minimal set with softswitch and billing. It fully meets our requirements.
4. Did you study a market of VoIP softswitches before you made your choice? What MediaCore features were determinant for your decision-making?
Yes, before buying softswitch we did market research. Integrated billing was the key factor of our choice.
5. Was there a necessity of system expansion considering individual requirements of your company operation?
If so, what add-ins have been made to your variant of the system? No, there wasn’t. We have all the functions we need.
6. What advantages do you gain by using MediaCore Softswitch? Did you note some changes in your daily workflow after the softswitch implementation?
As for us, the main advantage of the MediaCore Softswitch is its usability.
7. What can you say about the work of the stuff of Speedflow Communications during the process of implementation of the system in your company?
We are satisfied with the work of staff. They do their job fast and professionally.
8. How would you describe Speedflow Communications team’s approach to clients’ support? How fast did they react to your company’s demands about necessary improvements?
The level of technical support is really high. Technical specialists respond immediately.
9. How do you assess the results of collaboration with Speedflow Communications?
We have good cooperation with Speedflow Communications. Hope for further fruitful work.