MediaCore Softswitch Testimonial by Tremor Technology Group
‘…Keep up the great job…’
‘…Speedflow engineering team is very knowledgeable…’
Faizal A Salawu, Director Tremor Technology Group Inc.
1. When was MediaCore Softswitch implemented by your company?
MC was deployed in June 2010.
2. How long did it take you to implement this software system?
It took at least 1 week. After the Three Servers were configured by Tremor.
3. Is your company renting or bought MediaCore SoftSwitch?
I believe we purchased the MediaCore from Speedflow.
4.MediaCore Softswitch includes different program modules: billing, transcoding, monitoring system of the VoIP connection quality Guardian, VoIP Trouble Ticket Automatic System. Which package was chosen by your company? Why?
The Billing Module for VOIP Connections.
5. Did you study a market of VoIP soft switches before you made your choice? What MediaCore features were determinant for your decision-making?
Speedflow’s MediaCore was recommended to Tremor by one of your customers.
6. Was there a necessity of system expansion considering individual requirements of your company operation? If so, what add-ins have been made to your variant of the system?
No, there were no individual requirements from Tremor.
7. What can you say about the work of the stuff of Speedflow Communications during the process of implementation of the system in your company?
Speedflow engineering team is very knowledgeable and offers prompt response with regards to the VOIP Technology.
8. How would you describe Speedflow Communications team’s approach to clients’ support? How fast did they react to your company’s demands about necessary improvements?
Speedflow engineers, regular prompt support response is always appreciated. Keep up the great job.
9. How do you assess the results of collaboration with Speedflow Communications?
The relationship has been professional and courteous.
10. Please, can you share the information about your company main activities, history, plans for the future?
We are an Internet and Wireless Billing solutions provider. VOIP Switching is not one of our strengths. Having their seems to be an upward demand from some of our clients for this service. If the business is successful and stable we might be able to keep it within our corporate profile, in the future.