New Pay-n-Get system testimonial by Pre Payment Solutions
‘…highly functional and low cost system’
‘…enables us to make changes to suite our business environment’
Chief Executive Officer, Pre Payment Solutions.
1. When was Pay-n-Get system implemented by your company?
We implemented Pay-n-Get processing system about 2 years ago.
2. How long did it take you to implement the Pay-n-Get system?
The process of implementation was about 2 weeks.
3. Did you study a market of processing systems before you made your choice? What Pay-n-Get features were determinant for your decision making?
Yes, we have studied the market of processing systems. We have chosen Pay-n-Get because the system is user friendly and has the modular structure.
4. What can you say about the staff of Speedflow during the process of implementation the system in your company?
The staff was very helpful and professional. Especially manager Vladyslav who worked hard to make sure the installation was on time.
5. What advantages do you gain by using Pay-n-Get?
We have advantage of running a low cost system. We have a highly functional system which meets all our requirements and helps us to reduce our overhead.
6. How would you describe the technical support provided by Speedflow Communications?
The technical support is excellent. It gives us peace of mind and it also enables us to make changes to suite our business environment.
7. How do you assess the results of collaboration with Speedflow Communications?
We have a good collaboration. We hope to have a long term partnership with Speedflow Communications.
8. Could you please share the information about your company main activities and plans for future?
Our company distributes mobile Airtime electronically across Nigeria and hopes to cover all West African countries. We will also be distributing other products like lottery bills payment and money transfer.