REFERENCIAS DE Fratelcom sobre Softswitch CallMax
‘A pleasurable experience’
‘wide range of features in one solution’
‘developers extended CallMax functionality for our company’
Castro Lufo, Chief Executive Officer,
1. When was the CallMax Softswitch implemented by your company?
CallMax Softswitch was implemented in June 2011.
2. How long did it take you to implement this software system?
The process of implementation took about one week.
3. Does your company rent or has bought the CallMax SoftSwitch?
Our company rent CallMax Softswitch.
4. Did you study a market of VoIP softswitches before you made your choice? Which CallMax features were determinant for your decision-making?
Definitely, we made a market research. We were looking for Class 5 Softswitch which supports Callback, IP PBX functionality, Calling Card Platform. CallMax Softswitch supports all of these features, they were determinant.
5. Was there a necessity of system expansion while considering the individual requirements of your company operation? If so, which add-ins have been made for your version of the system?
Yes, developers extended CallMax functionality for our company. They have added PIN less callback, callback and calling cards from mobile phone via GPRS connection.
6. What advantages do you gain by using CallMax Softswitch? Did you note some changes in your daily workflow after the softswitch implementation?
The most advantageous to us are the IP PBX features.
7. What can you say about the work of the stuff of Speedflow Communications during the process of implementation the system in your company?
The staff is good and helpful. They are always in touch with developers. It helps to solve all the issues fast.
8. How would you describe Speedflow Communications team’s approach to clients’ support? How fast did they react to your company’s demands about necessary improvements?
Technical support guys make their job professionally.
9. How do you assess the results of collaboration with Speedflow Communications?
We have good cooperation.
10. Please, can you share the information about your company main activities, history, plans for the future?
Fratelcom is the telecom provider which provides services for subscribers. In the near future we are going to implement VoIP wholesale services.