The MediaCore Softswitch Testimonial by e-BestPhone LLC
‘The MediaCore Class 4 Softswitch works very good.’
‘The NOC Support is very fast and always solve the issues and reply the questions.’
Alex Izquierdo, Vice President Network Engineering, e-BestPhone LLC
1. When was the Mediacore Softswitch launched by your company?
The MediaCore Softswitch became a part of our network in September 2011.
2. What kind of issues you faced up before migrating to the MediaCore?
Transcoding was the really main issue for us before we start operation with the MediaCore, as well as the issue with the H323 protocol.
3. Which the MediaCore features have appeared to be the most useful for you, have affected your decision in favor of our Softswitch Solution?
Because of mentioned issues, the reliable work of transcoding and H.323 protocol were the main factors determined our decision.
4. The MediaCore includes the following modules: Switch, Billing, Guardian, and Transcoding. Which package was chosen by your company and why?
We chose all of them. Complete set of the softswitch meets all the requirements of wholesale VoIP business.
5. How long did it take to have the MediaCore installed?
Installation process took two days only.
6. What’s your overall impression on the NOC Team Support?
The NOC Support is very fast and always solves the issues and reply the questions.
7. Which results have you achieved since you started to use the MediaCore Softswitch?
The MediaCore Class 4 Softswitch works very good. We didn’t have any big issues.
8. We would be grateful also if you told us briefly about your company: main activities and plans for the future?
Our main business is the VoIP wholesale but retail is also our field of activities. Company offers prepaid calling cards, call center solutions, residential VoIP & small business VoIP services.