The MediaCore Testimonial by International Network Communications Allianz
‘We chose the MediaCore and I have no doubts that we made the right decision’
‘Reports in the MediaCore are very useful for network operations as well as financial analysis’
Michael Jensen, Director of Wholesale Operations, International Network Communications Allianz:
1. Please describe in 2-3 sentences the challenges you faced up before migrating to the MediaCore.
This is our first and only Softswitch. The only Challenge we faced was finding one that worked for our needs and I have no doubts that we made the right decision.
2. Please describe the searching process. How long were you searching for the appropriate software? How many solutions did you consider? How did you find out about the MediaCore?
The search took about a month. We considered and tested 3 or 4 different solutions. We found out about the MediaCore at ITW in Chicago.
3. Please list three main MediaCore benefits.
The first advantage is support. If there is a problem, there is someone available 24.7 to help. The engineers and managers always follow up on issues until they are solved.
The second advantage is the range of reports. All the Reports available in the MediaCore are very useful for network operations as well as financial analysis.
The third advantage is Ease of Use. We had the solution up in running within few days of installing.
4. Please summarize in a few sentences results you achieved with help of the MediaCore (in terms of return on investment, client base, technical issues, sales, timesaving, revenue, etc.).
Everyone in our company uses MediaCore on a daily basis. We have had many long hard days, but the MediaCore has always been dependable and accurate. Routing and billing has become easy and we can focus on delivering a high quality service to our customers.
5. Your message to all potential MediaCore customers:
Of all the software companies I have worked with in my past (Voipswitch, Portaone, Reve) only one has delivered what they advertise and that is Speedflow.
International Network Communications Allianz is a fast growing wholesale voice company. Based in Washington US, INC has offices in the Silicon Valley, Brazil and Africa, and many partners around the globe. Company provides high quality services in a B2B and B2C relation. The result is millions of minutes terminated around the world.