OM Telentia is a Hong Kong provider of VoIP services, who are already established on the Asian, African, Middle East and Latin America markets. They have been working with the MediaCore for less than a year but they were so satisfied that they already upgraded their SBC license. Their CEO Pramod Sah was kind enough to share his opinion and feedback about his experience with Speedflow and MediaCore so far.
– Hello, Pramod. Please tell us briefly about the process of migration?
– I didn’t face any issues. I was really excited but a bit worried about how all my stuff will be transferred to the Speedflow servers. Luckily, the whole Team here was great and they made everything to ensure the smooth transition of my data!
– Please describe the searching process. How long were you searching for the appropriate software? How many solutions did you consider? How did you find out about the MediaCore?
– I was on the market for a universal tool for some time, when a friend of mine from another company recommended me Speedflow and MediaCore. Once I understood all the features and possibilities, it was an easy choice and I never looked back.
– Please list three main MediaCore benefits.
– There are many benefits. It has excellent monitoring system for NOC and reporting for management, high-level security from hacking, access level control as per the department needs, convenient notification mails for any update on the switch, and many other useful features and options.
– Please summarize in a few sentences results you achieved with help of the MediaCore (in terms of return on investment, client base, technical issues, sales, timesaving, revenue, etc.).
– I am a really happy user of MediaCore. You have excellent NOC and sales support which have saved me a lot of time dealing with the technicalities. On top of that I receive a lot of management reports and notifications of upcoming updates of the SBC which keeps me informed and on top of things.
– Your message to all potential MediaCore customers.
– I wish you more and more MediaCore clients because everyone deserves to have an excellent SBC and a top-notch support to back it up with. Good luck guys, you rock!