‘We got immediate business impact.
Time and cost savings were the first to come.’
Igor Galstyan, CEO
Lensol Systems Ltd. S.A.
1. When was the Mediacore Softswitch launched by your company?
The MediaCore was implemented in our company in March, 2010. As far as I know we were one of the first the Softswitch’ customers.
2. What kind of issues did you face up before migrating to the MediaCore?
We had billing issues with our previous solution. We made a thorough market research in looking for the appropriate platform. Before migration, we tested a few softswitches offered by different vendors but in the end, we fixed upon the MediaCore.
3. Which MediaCore features have appeared to be the most useful for you, have affected your decision in favor of our Softswitch Solution?
We were most impressed by the billing performance of the MediaCore. The data is accurate and timely. The Guardian (Revenue Assurance System) also appeared very helpful.
In addition, our company was offered a flexible payment installment plan and trial period, so the risk at the very beginning was minimal.
What is more, Lensol had long term business relationships with Speedflow before purchasing the system. Their strong reputation and market position also spoke well for the MediaCore.
4. The MediaCore includes the following modules: Switch, Billing, Guardian, and Transcoding. Which package was chosen by your company and why?
We bought the full pack as it was essential for our market expansion.
5. How long did it take to have the MediaCore installed?
The whole implementation process took a few days only. The technicians were superb.
6. What’s your overall impression on the NOC Team Support?
They are professionals. They know their job well and provide fast response and quality issue resolving.
7. Which results have you achieved since you started to use the MediaCore Softswitch?
We got immediate business impact. Time and cost savings were the first to come. Now, our NOC team and managers don’t waste their time on routine due to overwhelming automation. We were also surprised with ROI speed. It was much faster than we expected.
8. We would be grateful also if you told us briefly about your company: main activities and plans for the future?
Lensol Systems Ltd. S.A is a provider of VoIP services worldwide. Established in 2005, the company is a fast-growing business providing a whole range of communication services starting from traditional telephony, data transmission, VoIP up to internet access.