Pay-n-Get Latest Updates
Our Development Team is constantly on the move and actively exploring new ways to make our software even more efficient and tailoring it to ever increasing customer demands. They have been working very hard and we are pleased to announce the latest improvements made in Pay-n-Get (transaction processing system).
1. A separate module for tariff plan creation/editing. This means the procedure of updating and editing service prices has been dramatically simplified; now all changes can be made in less than no time. You simply choose the necessary services from the list, set the price for each of them and apply the new tariff plan for a dealer or a group of dealers. It‘s as easy as 1,2,3.
2. Services Edit module. You can register a new service or edit an already registered one on the web interface yourself. With a few mouse clicks you can add a service, create a group of services, relocate the services between the groups or change the instructions that are printed on receipts. Everything is changeable without Speedflow interactions.
3. For the sake of simplicity all dealers’ basic information is grouped on one page. You can download the information in Excel or CSV format. If you urgently need dealers’ general information, you can now find it all in one place.
4. Extending a dealer network is vital for our clients so we want to make a contribution and help you to expand your market influence. Everyone who is interested in your business can become part of your reseller network by completing an application form on the Pay-n-Get web interface. The system administrator receives the notification email and reviews the application. If the application is not legitimate, it can be deleted in a single click. This will substantially cut the time spent on preparatory business negotiations.
5. Due to the updated application for mPOS terminals, each transaction can be completed in a matter of a few seconds.
6. Updated Software terminal application for PC allows reprinting of the receipt if needed. This can come in handy if receipts are lost or damaged.
7. We have designed storage for all issued invoices. Now each dealer can keep a record of all received invoices. Whenever needed, an invoice can be downloaded from the web-interface in PDF or Excel format.
8. The Speedflow Development Team has optimized the data base. This significantly decreases the time spent processing transactions and generating statistics reports.
All of these improvements and updates have been made according to the latest industry trends and in close collaboration with Pay-n-Get current customers.
Pay-n-Get is a transaction processing system for PIN-code refilling of any digital content.