The MediaCore Testimonial by Vocalix Telecom
Today, we are speaking to Eyal Astanglov, CTO, Vocalix LTD. He shared with us the benefits Vocalix experienced following their migration to MediaCore SBC from another softswitch. Let’s get into it:
1. Please describe in 2-3 sentences the challenges you faced before migrating to the MediaCore.
First and foremost we looked for a solution which was robust and could handle a high work load as well as redundant architecture. Secondly, we searched for a solution that could offer integrated billing under one platform. Additionally, price was a key factor as well.
2. Please describe the searching process. How long were you searching for the appropriate software? How many solutions did you consider? How did you find out about the MediaCore?
Our search lasted for around a month in which we examined 4 or 5 different software vendors in the market. We found out about Speedflow’s MediaCore from an Internet search.
3. Please list three main MediaCore benefits.
For our company the main MediaCore benefits are its Reliability, Ease of use and Price.
4. Please summarize in a few sentences results you achieved with help of the MediaCore (in terms of return on investment, client base, technical issues, sales, timesaving, revenue, etc.).
In terms of return on investment I would say the MediaCore is a very good solution for start-up business. It gives entrepreneurs in the telecom field the opportunity to grow their business quickly without having to invest heavily in initial stages and keeping low CAPEX. Speedflow’s technical team is absolutely great and helped us in the initial stages beyond our expectations.
5. Your message to all potential MediaCore customers.
The MediaCore is a very good and highly reliable Softswitch which combines all the benefits of larger scale software vendors with an attractive offering. We would definitely recommend it to any start-up & existing business in the wholesale telecom field.
‘MediaCore combines all the benefits of larger scale software vendors with attractive offerings.’
‘Speedflow’s technical team is absolutely great and helped us beyond our expectations.’
Vocalix LTD is a young VoIP termination provider. The company specializes in 5-7 niche markets in West Africa & Western Asia as well as a broader array of destinations combined in an attractive A-Z wholesale product. Vocalix LTD is growing exponentially and is looking to increase its footprint in new markets in Africa & South America. Their dedicated NOC team is highly experienced and works 24/7 in order to assure maximum quality for every service level.