The MediaCore Testimonial by VoIP Analysis
‘I don’t worry about traffic safety’
‘MediaCore is a good choice for VoIP wholesale’
Javier Huatay, VoIP Analysis S.A.
1. Please describe in 2-3 sentences the challenges you faced up before migrating to the MediaCore.
We were looking for a reliable softswitch solution. Honestly, it was not very complicated. The MediaCore is fairly intuitive and easy to understand, so we were happy to find it. I could easily use the MediaCore from the beginning of the project. This is my third year with the MediaCore and it works well.
2. Please describe the searching process. How long were you searching for the appropriate software? How many solutions did you consider? How did you find out about the MediaCore?
I knew just about the two platforms which we had worked with before, they are: Cisco PGW 2200 and Nextone. Then two months later my friend recommended me to try the MediaCore.
3. Please list three main MediaCore benefits.
First of all, let me single out its good price. Also it is easy to configure and has a short process of installation, which is rather convenient.
4. Please summarize in a few sentences results you achieved with help of the MediaCore (in terms of return on investment, client base, technical issues, sales, timesaving, revenue, etc.).
Using ACL and Prefix for incoming calls, I don’t worry about traffic safety. Moreover, it has good online support to solve customer interconnection and continuous updates to improve the system. Clear reports for billing and administration area are worth mentioning as well.
5. Your message to all potential MediaCore customers:
The MediaCore is a good choice for VoIP wholesale, it is fast and safe. Place it on your list to compare it with other platforms.
6. Tell us briefly about your company.
VoIP Analysis is a young company at the telecom market. It consists of a group of innovative entrepreneurs with years of experience in distributed areas of business.