‘…support we got … were superb’
‘We would assess Speedflow as our official partners’
Chief Executive Officer, Divox International Inc.
1. When was MediaCore Softswitch implemented by your company?
18 March 2011
2. How long did it take you to implement this software system?
3. Is your company renting or bought MediaCore SoftSwitch?
Our company bought MediaCore Softswitch
4. MediaCore Softswitch includes different program modules: billing, transcoding, Revenue Assurance System Guardian, VoIP Trouble Ticket Automatic System. Which package was chosen by your company? Why?
We bought all modules except transcoding.
5. Did you study a market of VoIP softswitches before you made your choice? What MediaCore features were determinant for your decision-making?
Yes, we did market research. Its billing system, user-friendly interface, Routing, and Guardian table were the features influenced for the decision making.
6. Was there a necessity of system expansion considering individual requirements of your company operation? If so, what add-ins have been made to your variant of the system?
Yes, there was. And automated billing and routing system were added in our system.
7. What advantages do you gain by using MediaCore Softswitch? Did you note some changes in your daily workflow after the softswitch implementation?
Workload for NOC and Accounts department got dramatically decreased.
8. What can you say about the work of the stuff of Speedflow Communications during the process of implementation of the system in your company?
The support we got during the sales and during the implementation were superb.
9. How would you describe Speedflow Communications team’s approach to clients’ support? How fast did they react to your company’s demands about necessary improvements?
As far as customer support is concerned, no one can ask more than this. The response of the support team is instant.
10. How do you assess the results of collaboration with Speedflow Communications?
We would assess Speedflow as our official partners.
11. Please, can you share the information about your company main activities, history, plans for the future?
For giving a brief of the activities of Divox,
Divox International Inc. USA – Wholesale Voice Business and calling card operations in Middle East.
We have applied for the FCC license to originate and terminate calls within USA.
Divox Communications Pvt. Ltd. India – Value Added Services provisioning for Telecom Operators, WAN operations for corporate, Asterisk PBX implementation for call centers.
Divox Group FZC UAE – Will be launched in a month, functioning as the headquarters for all Divox entities, moreover it will be supporting Divox International for all wholesale carrier services.
Aeon Media Infotech Pvt Ltd. – A sister concern of Divox Group will be taking care of software development and IT functions in India and Middle East.
Future plans: We are looking forward to the investment in Africa, mainly to work as an MVNO.